Scenario Planning is crucial to understanding and managing risks and opportunities in our ever-changing environment. Leading companies are learning how to be agile in our new world with tremendous Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA).
In this video podcast, Pam Lindsey, Dan Meier, and Timm Reiher provide insights on how to best utilize Integrated Scenario Planning as a decision-making tool by understanding Risks and Opportunities and related Roles & Responsibilities.
Learn how to:
- Understand how to use Risk and Opportunities as part of Integrated Business Planning (mid to long-term planning) and Integrated Tactical Planning (execution)
- Standardize the process of analyzing Risks and Opportunities
- Define Roles and Responsibilities
- Use Risks and Opportunities to define upside and downside scenarios
- Use Risks and Opportunities to drive decision making