Knowing which process improvement efforts will yield the most favorable business results can cause debate that creates indecision.
Counsel from Oliver Wight advisors who are on the front-lines of industry every day is invaluable. It creates awareness of how a company’s practices compare with the best in industry and how improvement will be beneficial.
The result: Discussions during the briefing help unify the executive team. It brings about a common understanding of improvement choices. It also creates realistic expectations on ROI and business results.
What Is an Executive Briefing?
An Executive Briefing involves talking one-on-one with your company’s business leaders. It is followed by the Oliver Wight advisor briefing the team on whether current business processes and practices need to change to drive better business results.
The briefing provides a context of industry best practices, compared to your company’s current practices, processes, and behaviors. The briefing also encourages “give-and-take” discussions facilitated by the Oliver Wight advisor.
These discussions are key to gaining common understanding of the choices that can be made to improve business performance.
How We Help With an Executive Briefing
Oliver Wight’s team of advisors have deep experience guiding business teams on the best ways to improve their business practices and processes. Their motivation in doing so is laser focused on helping companies achieve their business goals.
We offer the following expertise as part of an Executive Briefing:
- The ability to talk easily with business leaders so they are comfortable in sharing their perspectives and concerns
- Years of industry experience helping companies utilize best practices
- First-hand experience on what it takes to change – both in how work gets done and in the attitudes toward doing work differently
- Facilitation skills that help business leaders discuss freely and express their visions and desires
- Practical recommendations on whether – and how to improve – within the context of a company’s culture, leadership teamwork, and business goals and vision
Value of an Executive Briefing
An Executive Briefing helps business leaders sort the wheat from the chaff in deciding which improvement efforts will yield the greatest business results.
The perspective provided by the Oliver Wight advisor often causes business leaders to see potential that may have been hidden from view.
It also gives executives a better understanding of best practices being utilized in their industry. This awareness informs discussions on ways to improve competitive position and financial performance.
Insights on Executive Briefings
Read more about an Executive Briefing – download the brochure.