In times of crisis, businesses ask how can we be prepared? Scenario Planning enables organizations to think through the possibilities of events, to minimize unwanted impacts, and realize opportunities.
In this course, participants gain an understanding of what it takes to develop effective scenario plans. They learn the best practice principles for creating credible and actionable scenarios. They learn how to communicate these plans across the entire organization so that senior leadership teams have the information needed to drive decision making.
What Is the Integrated Scenario Planning Virtual Course?
In this three-day virtual course, participants will learn how to utilize Integrated Scenario Planning as a decision-making framework for agile response and rapid recovery during a crisis and in “normal” business conditions.
What You Learn
The instructors have developed and used Integrated Scenario Planning in companies prior to joining Oliver Wight. They know how to make better decisions in times of change through the use of scenarios.
Participants will learn:
- Elements of Integrated Scenario Planning and best practices
- The framework for planning and implementation of scenarios
- How to develop simulations based on scenarios
- Ways to monitor scenarios and adjust as needed
- Roles and responsibilities in implementing a response plan to changing in business conditions
- How to review and monitor scenarios in Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Integrated Tactical Planning (ITP)
Value of the Integrated Scenario Planning Virtual Course
This course teaches a structured way for organizations to think about the future and manage change.
Companies that perform Integrated Scenario Planning well are agile and responsive without creating internal chaos. They are best positioned to recover from a crisis and other significant business.
Check out what clients say about the value of ISP!
This guide provides a quick reference on Integrated Scenario Planning (ISP), what it is, and how it works.