With our world being affected by ever-changing, unforeseen world events, scenario planning has never been more important.
In this virtual hands-on workshop, we’ll show you how to create scenarios that address the risks and opportunities that businesses face.
The skills learned in the workshop can be applied to any significant changes in business condition – good and bad.
What Is the Integrated Scenario Planning Workshop
The focus of this workshop is how to develop and use scenarios to plan the most optimal response to changing business conditions, like the COVID-19 pandemic.
The deliverable of the workshop include: A Playbook with scenarios that are relevant to your business. The Playbook is critical to being agile and responsive to changing conditions. It also becomes a vital input to making decisions on how to most rapidly recover from the pandemic.
What You Learn
The instructors have developed and used Integrated Scenario Planning in companies prior to joining Oliver Wight. They know how to make better decisions in times of change through the use of scenarios.
Participants will learn:
- Elements of Integrated Scenario Planning and best practices
- The framework for developing and analyzing scenarios
- How to develop simulations based on scenarios
- Ways to monitor scenarios and adjust as needed
- Roles and responsibilities in implementing a response plan to changes in business conditions
- How to present and review scenarios in Integrated Business Planning and Integrated Tactical Planning
Value of the Integrated Scenario Planning Workshop
This workshop teaches a structured way for organizations to think about the future and manage change.
Companies that perform Integrated Scenario planning well are agile and responsive without creating internal chaos. They are best positioned to recover from the pandemic and other significant business changes – good and bad.
Check out what clients say about the value of ISP!
Follow-up After the Workshop
We stay engaged after the workshop by providing agreed upon support to:
- Follow up on your progress in implementing the scenario planning framework
- Updating your Integrated Scenario Planning Playbook
- Coaching to monitor scenarios and update them as needed
- Coaching on how to sustain the Integrated Scenario Planning process
Insights on Integrated Scenario Planning: