The webinar is based on the viewpoint of CFOs. The speakers describe the transformation of the CFO’s role from Financial Conscience to Finance Copilot and Trusted Advisor.
- Watch this one-hour webinar to learn:
- Why CFOs need to embrace the dual nature of their roles: traditional financial “operations” and decision support for financial planning and evaluation.
- How IBP helps CFOs and their teams to better understand and exhibit the planning and evaluation mindset.
- The result of CFOs and their teams performing the planning role well, including: freeing up time to add more support and value to the execution functions of the business.
- The behaviors that shift the CFO’s transformation from being strictly operational to providing decision support and how these behaviors help drive business process excellence across all functions.