During this webinar, Robert Hirschey and Dan Spatz explain how the role of the CFO is transformed with Integrated Business Planning.
The webinar is based on the viewpoint of CFOs. The speakers describe the transformation of the CFO’s role from Financial Conscience to Finance Copilot and Trusted Advisor.
- Watch this one-hour webinar to learn:
- Why CFOs need to embrace the dual nature of their roles: traditional financial “operations” and decision support for financial planning and evaluation.
- How IBP helps CFOs and their teams to better understand and exhibit the planning and evaluation mindset.
- The result of CFOs and their teams performing the planning role well, including: freeing up time to add more support and value to the execution functions of the business.
- The behaviors that shift the CFO’s transformation from being strictly operational to providing decision support and how these behaviors help drive business process excellence across all functions.