This webcast introduces Demand Control, a process that is often neglected in companies. The process is designed to take the chaos out of responding to situations when orders exceed supply or when demand is less than planned.
When these situations occur, it often creates “firefighting” and “infighting” within companies that can involve the executive team, managers, and even the company president, to resolve.
Oliver Wight will share its experience in helping companies to design and deploy Demand Control. Oliver Wight’s David Holmes will share the results that Oliver Wight clients have achieved using Demand Control. He will explain why companies that implement Demand Control get an advantage in ensuring top-notch customer service while, at the same time, reducing inventory and growing sales revenue.
Watch this SupplyChainBrain and Oliver Wight pre-recorded webinar to:
- Understand what Demand Control is and why Oliver Wight clients are deploying it.
- Learn best practices for an effective Demand Control process.
- Learn the difference between Integrated Business Planning and Demand Control – and why companies need both processes.
- Introduce the role of the Demand Controller.
- Learn what people from client companies share as key experiences with Demand Control.
Speaker: David Holmes, former Business Advisor, Oliver Wight Americas, Inc.