This new client success report highlights ZAGG Inc’s experience in implementing Integrated Business Planning in the midst of the COVID19 pandemic.
It also explains why Chief Executive Officer Chris Ahern and Chief Operating Officer Jim Kearns decided to forge ahead with IBP despite the business and supply chain disruptions caused by the pandemic.
The company’s executive team does not regret the decision.
IBP provided a framework for survival in unprecedented times. What’s more, the global leader in accessories and technologies for mobile devices is well-positioned to drive more profitable growth in 2022 and beyond.
In the success report, the company’s leaders share their insights on:
- How IBP provided the framework and backbone to better focus the company’s entrepreneurial energy
- The use of assumptions, risks, and opportunities to create stronger communications and collaboration across the business functions
- The advantages of extending the visibility of product plans into sales and supply planning
- How awareness of margin and the alignment of plans is impacting financial performance
- The way business leaders are developing and “operationalizing” strategy through IBP